1. Name and contact details of the provider and responsible body within the meaning of the Data Protection Act
Provider and responsible body within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR) of the European Union (EU) and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Make it Smart e. K.
Maria Begonia Ramos Fernandez
30449 Hannover / Germany
Further company information can be found in About us
2. Principles of processing personal data
All information that relates to a natural person or are obtainable and thereby allow conclusions about the personality of a natural person are personal data. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, general personal information (e.g. name, age, place of birth, date of birth, marital status, address, phone number etc.), online information (e.g. e-mail address, IP-address, location data, user behavior data etc.) and other personal or personally identifiable information. No personal data is information (e.g. anonymised data) in which no or only with a disproportionate effort a relation to a person can be produced. For the processing of personal data a personal consent or a legal basis is necessary. The definition of "processing of personal data" covers, e.g. these include, collecting the data, querying the data, using the data, storing the data, transmitting and sharing the data. The deletion of personal data that has been processed takes place when the purpose of the data processing for which it was collected has been achieved, and where there are no longer any legally required retention requirements.
Provided that the processing of personal data is required for the provision of some offers on our website, we will inform you in the following about the concrete processes, the purpose and extent of the data processing and the storage duration of the respective data.
3. Processing operations
3.1. Type of personal data stored, their purpose and duration of storage
With your access to the website of the company Make it Smart e. K. (hereinafter: our website) personal data are collected when calling and using our website, which automatically transmits your web browser to the server of our web host. All automatically transmitted information is temporarily stored in a so-called server logfile by the company Make it Smart e. K. (or his web space provider – web host) recorded and stored. We collect the following technically required data when our website is used to ensure the security and stability of the website:
- The IP-address of the recipient (the requesting computer).
- The date and time of access.
- The name and the URL of the file that was retrieved.
- The amount of data transferred and the message whether the data retrieval was successful.
- The referrer-URL of the website from which access was made.
- The detection data of the web browser and the operating system used.
- The name of the internet-access-provider.
The provision of a website requires the processing of the above data. The legal basis for the aforementioned data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The above data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to display the website. For the provision and operation of the website, the storage of the above-mentioned data in the so-called server log files is absolutely necessary. Therefore, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user. In individual cases, further storage may take place if required by law.
The stored access data (so-called server log files) are used for the identification and tracking of unauthorized access attempts and accesses to the web server and are only kept for a longer period of time for further legal steps in this case. Furthermore, access data is only evaluated for statistical purposes and then in anonymous form.
3.2. Contacting us by e-mail
If you contact us by e-mail, the e-mail correspondence will be stored for the purpose of processing your e-mail enquiry as well as in the event that follow-up questions arise.
3.3. Treatment of e-mail addresses
If you send us an e-mail, your e-mail address will only be used for the correspondence with you.
3.4. Data economy
Personal data is stored according to the principles of data avoidance and data economy only as long as required or required by law (legal storage period). If the purpose of the information collected is omitted or the storage period ends, we block or delete the data.
4. Right to information and correctness of content
You have the right, upon request, to obtain free information about the personal data stored about you, insofar as such data are collected and stored.
In addition, you have the right to correction of incorrect data and deletion of personal data, insofar as there is no legal obligation to store such data.
5. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
The transfer of your personal data to third parties is done by our side only in the following cases:
- if you agree to us for the transfer of your personal data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR have given an express consent,
- or the disclosure of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR is legally permissible and necessary for the fulfillment of a contractual relationship with you,
- or if a legal obligation to disclose your personal data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c GDPR exists,
- or the disclosure of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the exercise, assertion or defense of legal claims as well as for the protection of legitimate corporate interests and there is no reason to assume that the non-disclosure of your personal data constitutes a predominantly legitimate interest on their part.
6. Integration of services and content of third-parties
(Source (External link): Privacy Configurator of mein-datenschutzbeauftragter.de)
Our offer sometimes includes content, services and performances of other providers. These are, for example, maps provided by Google Maps, videos from YouTube as well as graphics and images from other websites. In order for this data to be called up and displayed in the user's browser, the transmission of the IP-address is absolutely necessary. The providers (hereafter referred to as "third-party providers") thus perceive the IP-address of the respective user.
Although we endeavor to use only third-party providers vendors who only need the IP-address to deliver content, we have no control over whether the IP-address may be stored. This process is used in the case, inter alia, statistical purposes. If we know that the IP-address will be stored, we will inform our users.
This website uses so-called cookies. These are text files that are stored on your computer from the server. They contain information about the browser, the IP-address, the operating system and the Internet connection. This data will not be passed on to third parties or linked to personal data without your consent.
Cookies have two main functions. They help us to make it easier for you to navigate through our website and to display it correctly. They are not used to infiltrate viruses or start programs.
Users have the opportunity to access our offer without cookies. For this purpose, the corresponding settings must be changed in the browser. Please inform yourself about the help function of your browser, how cookies are deactivated. However, we would like to point out that some functions of this website may be impaired and the user comfort may be restricted. The following external websites http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ (USA) and http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/ (Europa) allow you to manage online ads cookies.
8. Disclosure and passing on information
If you retrieve pages and files within this offer and are asked to enter data about yourself, we point out that this data transmission over the Internet is unsecured and the data can thus be taken note of or falsified by unauthorised persons.
10. The use of Google Analytics with anonymization
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as "Google". Google Analytics employs so-called "cookies", text files that are stored to your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the site.
The information generated by these cookies, such as time, place and frequency of your visits to our site, including your IP-address, is transmitted to Google’s location in the US and stored there.
We use Google Analytics with an IP anonymization feature on our website. In doing so, Google abbreviates and thereby anonymizes your IP-address before transferring it from member states of the European Union or signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of our site, to compile reports on website activity for us, and to provide other services related to website- and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or to the extent this data is processed by third parties on Google´s behalf.
Google states that it will in never associate your IP-address with other data held by Google. You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website.
Google also offers a disabling option for the most common browsers, thus providing you with greater control over the data which is collected and processed by Google. If you enable this option, no information regarding your website visit is transmitted to Google Analytics. However, the activation does not prevent the transmission of information to us or to any other web analytics services we may use. For more information about the disabling option provided by Google, and how to enable this option, visit the external link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
As an alternative to the browser Addon or within browsers on mobile devices, you can click this link in order to opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics within this website in the future (the opt-out applies only for the browser in which you set it and within this domain). An opt-out cookie will be stored on your device, which means that you'll have to click this link again, if you delete your cookies.
We would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code "anonymizeIp" to ensure an anonymous detection of IP-addresses (so-called IP masking).
11. The use of Google AdSense
Our website employs Google AdSense. Google AdSense is a service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, for incorporating advertisements. Google-AdSense uses so-called "cookies", text files, that are stored to your computer and which provide analysis of the use of our website. Furthermore, Google AdSense uses so-called "web beacons". Web beacons allow Google to analyze information, such as visitor traffic to our website. This information, along with your IP-address and the ad format displayed, is transmitted to Google in the US where it is stored and may be transferred by Google to contracting partners. However, Google does not merge your IP-address with other stored data on you. You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website. By using our website you declare that you agree to the processing of data collected about you by Google in the manner previously described and for the purposes there specified.
12. The use of Google Remarketing
Or visit the external website http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp to prevent cookies from being stored that allow the ad network to use interest-based advertising. Alternatively, you can use the appropriate setting in the browser – please follow the instructions in the Help function of your browser – to prevent the installation of cookies. This may limit the functionality of the offer.
If you use our offer, you agree that Google collects and processes the data in the manner described.
13. Awin and affilinet tracking cookies
Our website employs Awin and affilinet tracking cookies in order to correctly record sales and/or leads. Cookies are small text files that are saved to your computer when you visit a website. These Awin and affilinet tracking cookies do not store personal data of any kind. Instead, it only collects the identification number of the intermediary partner as well as the reference number of the advertising material that was clicked on by the visitor to the website. This information is required in order to process the payment transaction between the website operator and the advertiser. The partner identification number serves to designate the intermediary partner to which a commission is to be paid once a transaction has been concluded. You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website.
Further information on data processing by Awin and affilinet can be found under the following external links: https://www.awin.com/gb/legal and https://www.affili.net/uk/footeritem/privacy-policy.
14. Hyperlinks to websites of other providers
There are so-called hyperlinks on our website which lead to websites of other providers. You will be redirected by activating these so-called hyperlinks from our website directly to the website of another provider. Among other things, you recognize the forwarding on changing the Internet address (URL). We can not accept any responsibility for the confidential handling of your personal data on the websites of third parties. We have no control over the fact that the companies or operators of the websites comply with the prescribed data protection laws. Please inform yourself directly on the respective websites about the way in which your personal data is handled.
15. Rights of persons concerned under the GDPR
For you as data subject of a processing of personal data the following rights result from the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union (EU):
- According to Art. 15 GDPR, you can request information about your processed personal data from us. In particular, you can request information about:
- the processing purposes of the personal data,
- the categories of personal data,
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal information has been disclosed or is yet to be disclosed,
- the planned storage period of your personal data, or if that is not possible, the criteria for determining the storage period of your personal data,
- the existence of a right to rectification or deletion or to limitation of the processing or a right to object to the processing of your personal data,
- the existence of a right of appeal to a competent supervisory authority,
- all available information about the origin of your personal data, if your personal data was not collected from us,
- a transmission to international organizations or to third countries as well as in accordance with Article 22 (1) and (4) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling (the automated creation of user profiles based on automatically collected personal data) and, if appropriate, meaningful information on their details.
- According to Art. 16 GDPR, you can demand the immediate correction of incorrect or the completion of your personal data stored by us.
- According to Art. 17 GDPR, you may request the deletion of all your personal data stored by us, insofar as to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or the processing of your personal data is not required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information.
- According to Art. 18 GDPR you can demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data from us, as far as the accuracy of the data is denied by you, the processing is unlawful, we no longer need your personal data and you refuse their deletion because you have this data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- According to Art. 20 GDPR, you may require us to receive, in a structured, common and machine-readable format, the personal data that you have provided us with and that you have provided to us, or to request that you send it to another person in charge.
- According to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, you can revoke your once given consent at any time. The data processing of your personal data based on this once given consent will then no longer be continued in the future.
- According to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a competent supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the relevant supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or the location of the alleged violation or our registered office.
16. Right to object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case (direct advertising) you have a general right of objection that is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.